Hi,

just as an update, I am currently heavily testing, polishing, refactoring
and documenting the new collaboration/operation/changes part of our
upcoming ODFDOM 1.0 branch, which - while under construction - still
resides as odf-changes branch
<https://github.com/svanteschubert/odftoolkit/tree/odf-changes> on my
personal GitHub account (just updated but still work-in-progress).

For instance, my current problem is the en/decoding of ODF paragraph
content as JSON using the Maven json.org library.
I have raised a suggestion to document this problem beyond their FAQ:
https://github.com/stleary/JSON-java/issues/476

If you like to assist, there are two quite distinct tasks you might dive
into and even use four your own Java project:

   1. I would like to be able to log all test output without timestamps
   into a file to be able to easily compare the test results for any anomalies
   see  https://github.com/svanteschubert/odftoolkit/tree/logging (but I
   have added the logging files as well on my latest odf-changes branch)
   2. I would like to have performance tests on loading/saving an ODT,
   which could even be used for Travis (somehow platform independent),
   see https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit/issues/10

Any helping hand would be most welcome :-)

Have a nice week-end,
Svante