[dev] [ANNOUNCEMENT] 'ODF Toolkit 1.0.0 BETA' & 'ODF Toolkit 0.9.0 Release Candidate'

Hi all,

The ODF Toolkit team is pleased to announce the first beta of ODF Toolkit
1.0.0 (using >=JDK 9) and also a release candidate of ODF Toolkit 0.9.0
(using JDK 8).
A preliminary list of changes is available in our release notes [1]
<https://tdf.github.io/odftoolkit/docs/odfdom/ReleaseNotes.html>.

All new ODF Toolkit components (with their binary, source and JavaDoc
bundles) are available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.odftoolkit" and Version "1.0.0-BETA1" and "0.9.0-RC1" and are
referenced by the README [2]
<https://tdf.github.io/odftoolkit/#release-candidate>.

Kind regards,
Svante

[1] https://tdf.github.io/odftoolkit/docs/odfdom/ReleaseNotes.html
[2] https://tdf.github.io/odftoolkit/#release-candidate

PS: If someone has provided some patch(es) and would like to be listed in
the developer's section of the pom.xml and on the website, just provide a
patch and you are in! :-)