Hi,

There is a lot of noise in the Java Sources of different editors doing
different formatting.
Therefore I would love to stabilize the syntax by a normalizer.
Especially, I would like to make the differences between the sources of
0.9.0 and 1.0.0 less noisy.

Remember:
The version 0.9.0 - on the master branch - is basically our Apache
(incubator) version.
While the 1.0.0 - on the 1_0_0_SHAPSHOT branch - is the result of a painful
manual merge of my work on a fork at Open-XChange with the Apache branch
and on top the results of my work sponsored by the PrototypeFund.

After the 0.9.0 release, I will copy the 1_0_0_SNAPSHOT branch over the
0.9.0 release (master branch). The less syntax noise the easier it is to
find the changes in the sources.

Therefore, I started today testing with the Google Java Formatter:
https://github.com/google/google-java-format

I added all further information directly into an issue
https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit/issues/50

Perhaps someone could give me a hand with this task?
Have an idea of how to work around this exception or test a different Maven
plugin (there are three).

This is my final blocker for the 0.9.0 release.

Thanks in advance,
Svante