Hi,

myself ismail  curently started to create a n xwiki add-on for exporting the xwiki content to the
odt format document , the reason why i am going with the new plugin is that, currently available
feature in xwiki is not working as expected. so our goal is to create a custom plugin,which send
the html content from the xwiki UI to the back end, and process it from the plugin engine, the
plugin is under development now. there will be some predefined odt template In the back end, which
will be created by user. So process the html content after a analysis and process from the plugin
engine results are assign to the appropriate odt template elements (table, image, paragraph etc..)
and then send a copy of that template back to the user.

In this case where i am currently stuck is: i have loaded the odt template file and then trying to
access the specific elements  which is already added in the odt template (ex table with the table
name) to insert the html content to that table cells, and to access the elements in the odt
template the method currently trying is to use is the  xpath. but i am unable to succeed please
find the code below how i am trying.

as it is as it is in the odf docs

[cid:5d652570-2502-4208-b9a2-66fdf7005350]

and below, how i am trying currently,

[cid:ac968da2-0802-449e-b1e0-b2a8f133096a]

[cid:074d2531-1a4c-414f-8747-48de8d7db6f6]

The error is showing :The method setNamespaceContext(NamespaceContext) in the type XPath is not
applicable for the arguments (OdfNamespace)

I have tried lots of thing and i could not succeeded, could you please help me for this?

Thanks in advance and please let me know if you need more clarity.