Hi everyone,

It was many years not on my radar, but until yesterday it was not possible
to regenerate the typed ODF DOM classes of elements and attributes for the
manifest, digital signature and the main schema. Now it works! \o/
Too many changes had been manually added to the generated sources (yeah
often by myself when I was working under time pressure at the Open-XChange
fork, which I merged in the past years as 0.10.0).
So it was a real celebration when the last regression test turned green on
the Pull Request (PR) : https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit/pull/182

This was the main blocker to the adoption of the ODF 1.3 file format for
ODFDOM!

There are still some small things I would like to apply to this PR but you
may already take a look at it.
For instance, the new generated sources are not committed yet, but they are
generated and copied over the existing sources if you pull & checkout the
sources on *branch odf-codegen* and build with:

*mvn clean install -Dcodegen*

By this you may take a look at what has changed - I love the integration of
Git in Visual Studio Code and recommend it for such kind of task!

Our intention was to keep the generated API as stable as possible but some
sins from the past required some minor adoptions (basically the DOM
representation of number:text-style and number:boolean-style changed a bit,
but details will follow in the PR descriptions and on the list.

I will have a presentation on these updates at the LibreOffice Conference
end of the month in Milano (Italy)
<https://conference.libreoffice.org/2022/> you may join online or in
person!
My talk is at 2022-09-30, 15:30–16:00
<https://events.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice-conference-2022/talk/NTLJWF/>
-
or see international time table
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220930T1330>!

Looking forward to meeting you all in Italy! ;-)
Svante