Hello good look what do i need to communicate with some developer software that can help with a
technical issue bookstore related of ODFDOM.jar, because I have tried to use the version 0.10.0 of
your library, but it doesn't work for me, the bookstore needs a dependency which is the xerces-j, I
have tried some versions from the dependency of xerces-j, but it doesn't work well for me now what
I want is to know what is the version of xerces-j what do i need to do run the ODFDOM.jar, because
the version

Xerces 2 Java 2.12.2
XML Commons Resolver Version 1.2
Xerces 2 Java 2.12.2 (XML Schema 1.1)

so if you can offer me help, assistance, or any kind of information, it would help me, thanks for
reading. I will be attentive to your messages, good night

Enviado con [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) correo electrónico seguro.