Dear developers,

Currently, we are providing our project artefacts like JARs of sources,
JavaDocs and binaries just via the Maven Sonatype repository, for instance:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/org/odftoolkit/odfdom-java/0.9.0-RC1/

As we are an ODF Toolkit Michael Stahl and I thought it would be helpful to
offer the ability to download three ZIPs of the complete ODF Toolkit for
all JavaDoc&Site, all binaries and the complete repository.
Especially, as those could be uploaded as GitHub Release aside of the Maven
Sonatype release.

Therefore, I have spent far more time as I plan to enable this
functionality, by a little work-around in the end:

   1. First, you create all artefacts of the repositories via '*mvn install
   -Ppedantic*' - the pedantic will trigger the profile of an Apache
   plugin, which checks if all files have a copyright header (or an exception).
   2. Second, you trigger an Ant plugin (maven-antrun-plugin), which
   collects, ZIP & signs all desired documents into the
   <ODF_TOOLKIT_ROOT>/target/release directory via
   mvn *antrun*:run@prepare-github-release* -Pprepare-release*
   The syntax above is first the abbreviation of the maven-*antrun*-plugin
   (taking the middle part of the plugin name), followed by the *colon :*
   and its plugin-goal and finally the @ and the plugin-id
   All followed by *-P* and the *Maven ID of the profile*, so it is not
   running in the default profile on every build, but only when the profile is
   explicitly being triggered.

NOTE: Release documentation will be updated before the release (among other
documentation).

The problem I had been facing, was that the parent Maven project was not
triggered in the end, but at the beginning, where no release artefacts were
yet created.
The Maven assembly artefact was likely meant for a single Maven pom.xml
project and not a multi-project like we are using. Its abstraction from the
files was only adding complexity and no benefit from my experience.

Cheers,
Svante