Hi there,

I am new here, so please be nice to me. I am trying to get my feet wet with the programmatic
creation of ODT text documents (after having used Open/LibreOffice in the past). So, first of all,
which version should I be using? I am intending to use the for production level code. There seems
to be:

 - 0.8.8 (this one still has the Simple API it seems...
 - 0.9.0-RC1 (...which has the aforementioned deprecated)
 - 1.0.0-beta

I guess, I should avoid using the Simple API, right? I should be using the ODFDOM API directly? So,
is 0.9.0-RC1 stable enough?

I started using the publicly hosted java docs here: https://odftoolkit.org/api/odfdom/index.html.
What version are they for? They are telling me the OdfTextDocument has been deprecated in favour of
"org.odftoolkit.simple.TextDocument in Simple API", but then again that has been deprecated, right?

Assuming 0.9.0 is the way to go, are there any good tutorials out there for creation of
TextDocuments with the ODFDOM API.

Sorry for my newbie questions. I hope to be productive and more useful soon.

Thank you,
Malte.