Thank you very much for pointing this out, Malte!
I have created https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit/issues/124 and asked
Michael for assistance ;-)

Cheers,
Svante

Am So., 29. Aug. 2021 um 08:52 Uhr schrieb Malte Stien <malte@stien.de>:

Hi Svante,

it contains JavaDoc:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/odftoolkit/odfdom-java/1.0.0-BETA1/odfdom-java-1.0.0-BETA1-javadoc.jar

I saw that file; I guess my point was that it does not actually contain
any javadoc documentation. I unpacked it and there is not much in there,
just some images. It's only 665KB; in contrast the 0.9.0-RC1 javadoc here

  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/odftoolkit/odfdom-java/0.9.0-RC1/

is 22MB in size.

Grüße nach Berlin,
Malte.