Hello Hans,

Thank you for reminding me, I always thought I could "simply" do the
release and keep it this way (totally foolish when looking backward).
As the update of code generation took much longer than anticipated (I did a
milestone last Wednesday
<https://github.com/svanteschubert/odftoolkit/tree/odf12-codegen> and
postponed it to October due to another deadline),
I have finally fixed the broken links now in a pull request -
https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit/pull/123
that Michael might review (we keep the 4 eyes principle).

Have a nice Sunday!
Svante

PS: The only thing that still is imperfect is that the 0.10.0-beta1 is
still named 1.0.0-beta1 - perhaps the release can be withdrawn or even
renamed.

Am Do., 26. Aug. 2021 um 16:41 Uhr schrieb Hans Grimmelshausen <